So, things are great for me! I have a new roommate (Samantha Petersen) who's great!! And, between playing and working (and working out (o:...Sam and I are gym buddies!), I haven't posted pictures for a bit. So, here's what I've been up to!
1. I finished finishing my new desk...
(after!)
2. Our ward is doing a read the Book of Mormon in 60 days challenge....so, we made a poster for our apartment to keep us going (and, we have a book of '902 Way Cool Stickers' so we can chart our progress!) Sam was the official line drawer and my primary jobs were color coordinator and name writer....
3. We got a shelf for our kitchen so now we have a place to put our food! (We happened upon these gorgeous rings in our search for a kitchen shelf...)
4. I went skiing in Parks City!! Woohoo!!




All in all, everything for me is wonderful!! I hope you are all doing well!
I love the desk! It turned out beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo fun Kalie! Looks like life is great! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo Kalie, you kill me! As though sewing, canning, hunting and preparing your own meet, being brilliant, beautiful, etc. etc. was not enough -- now your refinish furniture too!?! Renaissance woman is right! You have to be the world's most talented living human being (and Da Vinci might need to make way on the pedistool of all-time most talented =). The desk looks great. Sounds like you are doing some other fun things too. Keep it up girl!
ReplyDeleteawww!! thanks you guys!! you're all great!! (o: i miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteKalie, I love how you do everything 100%.
ReplyDeletethanks!!
ReplyDelete