Saturday, January 17, 2009

'new' furniture!!

So, I'm having all sorts of new adventures being graduated and starting a 'real' job! (o: One of which is moving into an unfurnished apartment! Coleen came prepared so we could celebrate the momentous occasion with sparkling cider! (It was a LONG day of moving and by this point I was already changed into my pjs!) Another new adventure is buying furniture.... So, here are the latest (and only) additions to our fun new apartment! As we anxiously await our first paychecks...we've been bargain shopping for furniture, thus each good find is a cause for celebration! Thanks to DI, IKEA, and generous relatives for all we have thus far! (sorry the pictures are on here in reverse order...i'm still learning how to do this blogging thing!)




4 comments:

  1. I dig the red chairs. Isn't it fun to start a new home! Its sparse at first, but fun none-the-less. How are you liking your job? When are you taking the NCLEX? I know you are going to get all the questions right, but won't it be nice when its over?! I need to delay my NCLEX testing since I have had no time to study since arriving in China...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the red chairs too! I actually haven't started working at Primary's yet... I'm still working on some research stuff at BYU, but I am so ready to start at the hospital!! I don't have an NCLEX date yet...hopefully soon! (so I don't have to think about it anymore!!) (o: (I'll let you know as soon as I hear!) I don't blame you for not studying! What an adventure to be in China! Thanks so much for keeping in touch! It's so great to hear how you're doing and what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red chairs are great, but I'm especially loving the sweet wood paneling on the walls. Also, the plant gives it a nice outdoorsy touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks!! we do love the wood paneling! someone who helped me move in suggested i paint each board a different color...too bad we aren't allowed to paint! (o:

    ReplyDelete